Endless views of the Swartvlei lake set the scene for an unforgettable summer holiday. Aromas of coffee fill the air as you tuck into breakfast prepared by acclaimed chef Kelly- Anne Pietersen at Benguela Brasserie & Restaurant. Spend your day exploring the beauty of the Garden Route or enjoy on-site kayaking, watersports or a relaxed wine tasting on the lake.
We’ll arrange a day of activities upon your request. Send through requests ahead of time and our team will ensure a memorable trip.
- Wine tasting
- Breakfast at Benguela Brasserie & Restaurant
- Luxury accommodation
- Complimentary watersports (Canoes and SUP’s)
Valid for a 1 night stay.
Cost: R3050 per couple
Available - January to March
Terms & Conditions:
- The ski boat is available with a driver for use at an hourly rate
- Life jackets are mandatory for all watersports
- All activities are undertaken at your own risk