GARDEN ROUTE PITSTOP
Situated on the banks of the Swartvlei Lagoon, with its small game and rich bird life, lies Lakeside Lodge. Only minutes from the Garden Route, Lakeside Lodge is the perfect stop to stretch some legs after a long drive, have quick meal or even spend the night.
Small buck, dassies and bush pigs abound, and birdwatchers can look forward to seeing sun birds, herons, the African Fish Eagle and Pied Kingfishers. Guests can take to the lagoon and kite surf, sail, wake board and waterski or explore the region on the hotel’s mountain bikes.
Swartvlei Lagoon stretches over 10.73 kilometres. It is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts. The weather is mild, with temperatures ranging between 19°C in July and 27.4°C in February. The lodge offers complimentary kayaks and canoes for guests, or go fishing on the lagoon with the skipper of our Lade Giselle Pontoon Boat. .
- Complimentary kayaks
- Complimentary canoes
- Speed boat for skiing and wake boarding
- Our own jetty and shallow water launch facilities
- Deep water launch facilities available five minutes away
- Free boat moorings, secure car and boat parking, bike storage
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nine luxurious bedroom suites
- Fine dining restaurant
- Day spa
- Wine tasting (chocolate & wine pairing - cheese & wine pairing)
- The Lady Giselle Pontoon Boat
- Shuttle to airport and restaurants (at an additional charge)
- Scenic surrounds. The hotel is in the unspoilt Wilderness National Park and the Swartvlei Lagoon is a wetland of international importance
- Less than 10 minutes from the Garden Route’s golden beaches
- Complimentary mountain bikes
LAKESIDE LODGE AND SPA, N2, WC, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0)44 343 1844